Friday, July 10, 2009

One of those kinda days...

Yesterday's appt went well with the midwife. She did my pap, took out my IUD, did my STD testing, asked me some questions, gave me some info I let the guys know about, took my bp which was 122/70. She is excited to be a part of a surrogacy. Will be the first surrogacy in the office. She can't wait to meet the guys. Said they sounded like big sweethearts when I was talking about them.

The girls played at Meme & Bampa's (hubby's parents) while I went to my appt. They love going there. It's always a fight getting them to leave. Meme & Bampa have a playground and a doggy so it's child heaven. Helps too that Bampa keeps a candy stash. They know what he's after if he walks to a certain part of the kitchen.

Time for coffee. Have to wake hubby by 7:30 to get ready for his appt with the dr today. Finally!!! It only took 5-6 weeks of waiting to get in to see this dr for his back.

No comments:

Post a Comment