Saturday, February 27, 2010

Taking a break, Snow and school

Our surro journey is on hold until June. I think Travis updated SMO so most of you who follow here probably already knew that anyway. Until then I won't be posting much about it.

We had snow here in VT this week. It was beautiful on the trees. I got some awesome pics. Shoveling it...aaahhh not so great. Girls had a blast playing outside since it's also been school vacation week.

School is going well. Next week midterm projects are due in Human Growth & Development. March 5th starts registration for summer classes. I can't decide if I want to take the summer off or keep going. The break would be nice. But on the other hand if I take classes year round I'll be finished sooner. I do know if I take classes it will only be online. No way I want to be tied down to a classroom all summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment