Thursday, November 19, 2009

So I'm bad at updating

It's been a long time since I posted here. We've been through a few failed cycles now. I even tried not telling anyone a thing last time hoping it would work. No such luck. We'll be trying again soon this month. Just waiting on that positive OPK to let us know it's time to start.

This past Sunday my oldest, Victoria, danced in The Nutcracker with Moscow Ballet. All the kids did well. From what I've heard the man from Moscow Ballet was not very nice to the director of our dance school after. The company puts on an awesome show but their dancers are not very nice. They refused to have a rehearsal with the kids from the dance school then got upset when the kids made mistakes as to where they should be on the stage. If you had rehearsed WITH them so they could see where you would be they would have known where they should be. I almost don't want to give them anymore of my money. But I want the DVD and professional pics of Victoria dancing.

Glad this week is almost to an end. It's been a long one. Hubby is going out hunting again tomorrow with the neighbor. He needs to be outside ready to leave between 5-5:30am. I'll be volunteering in the school all day. My youngest will be in daycare all day. Hopefully she does ok with it.

Ok off to get kiddos into bed, cook stuffing, do some laundry, take a shower then bed for me. Morning is going to come way too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment